Friday, April 13, 2007

BBC - What a fu%$*&g disgrace

My hearty congratulations to the BBC and to Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse for sinking to the depths in their latest "comedy show". The highlight of the new agenda driven show was Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse portraying Laurel and Hardy.

The sketch climaxed with "Ollie" bending "Stan" over and buggering him. When their wives turned up apparently "Ollie's" penis was stuck inside "Stan's" arse and it's removal was accompanied by a cork popping sound.

Having been a fan of Laurel and Hardy all my life I am disgusted by this utter s*&t.

Having not heard much from Harry Enfield recently, I can honestly say that I hope I never hear from this c%$t again.

Congratulations to all who contributed to this depravity, just when you thought the BBC had plumbed the depths they show their utter contempt for decency.

No comments: